FREAKING FAB FRIDAYS ARE HERE!!
We are SOOOO EXCITED to launch our first ever newsletter.
Check in with us on “Freaking Fab Fridays”
and this is what you can find here:
• Blogs by me and guest writers/creativity coaches/writing coaches, etc
• An invitation to submit your own writing for publication
• Upcoming news, writing references, prompts, tidbits and misc.
all designed to get your writing juices going and support you on the way!
• Contests, retreat info, Q & A section
Rediscovering You – the Original
Romancing the Odyssey
Realizing the Opportunity
Our mission and passion is to help women change their lives using writing as a medium for rediscovery.
To that end, we will issue a weekly invitation to contribute your creative writing.
So, you know there have to be a few guidelines,
and here they are.
Rules for publication:
- Every submission must be less than 600 words.
- No slandering of ethnicities, color, religious preferences, sexual orientation, gender, deficiencies of any kind, will be accepted.
- And yes, that even includes political candidates, as deficient as they are (we want you to share your views, just without slamming anyone in the process, consider it an opportunity to challenge your vocabulary)………
- Basically, write heart, not hatred.
All work must be submitted for approval four weeks before publication.
Enjoy these other blog posts I've written.
a poem by Michael Aaron Lloyd
Taken from the cinema life,
of cold storms and discord
miniatures of once called kings
the metamorphosis of clay
the moss on the rock.
a fear of thunder
the frogs leap beyond
that gentle storm formed
at the foot of the traveler.
Both looking to the same sun for guidance,
an easier tour through the imagination
a score orchestrated
leading a suite of memories
long and dark
narrow at times
covered in water
airless and placid
a cavern meant for echoes
or forest for the frightened
There are great plains here
ever fertile soil that blooms
such magnificent flora
the architects plight in the city made of mud
what grows from that city
men formed out of clay,
battening eachother's clay hands
making clay pots and clay dishes,
wives taking clay vows
while draping clay veils,
crying joyous clay tears revealing
tiny rivers that dam as the tears lose momentum, the two
together making clay children,
inventing imaginary friends
made of quartz or flint,
whose shadows leave residue that
dry and become dust,
who form clay bonds and become larger
who build clay cities and tower over the clay towns and clay
villages, whose clay towers block the sun so that nothing grows.
Until one day a rain comes,
the clay men quickly try to find
enough leaves to cover their clay homes,
their clay wife
the leaves do not hold
and all of the clay men
- Dec 29, 2017 The ART of living the life you desire Dec 29, 2017
- Dec 20, 2017 HOW I GOT TO PARIS: If My Life is So Perfect, Why Am I Crying? Dec 20, 2017
- Dec 18, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: Who Are You? Dec 18, 2017
- Dec 14, 2017 Whoa Wednesday - Ever since I moved to Paris Dec 14, 2017
- Dec 12, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris: Brunch Anyone? Dec 12, 2017
- Dec 11, 2017 Monday Mojo – Johnny Hallyday Dec 11, 2017
- Dec 8, 2017 Think Tank Thursday: And the Winds Blow Dec 8, 2017
- Dec 5, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris: Want to Re-Write Your Life and In the Process Write Your Dream Novel? Dec 5, 2017
- Dec 4, 2017 MAGIC MONDAY MUSINGS: MOJO MONDAY Dec 4, 2017
- Dec 3, 2017 with the holidays nearing... Dec 3, 2017
- Dec 2, 2017 FREAKING FAB FRIDAY Newsletter 12/1/2017 Dec 2, 2017
- Nov 30, 2017 Think Tank Thursday: My Confession on the Real Reason I Moved to Paris, no BS Nov 30, 2017
- Nov 29, 2017 Whoa Wednesday!: What are You Saying Yes, or No to? Nov 29, 2017
- Nov 29, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris: What is a Gift to You? Nov 29, 2017
- Nov 27, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: What would you Buy? – Nov 27, 2017
- Nov 20, 2017 MAGIC MONDAY MUSINGS: Tell Me Nov 20, 2017
- Nov 16, 2017 Think Tank Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- Nov 15, 2017 Whoa Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Nov 13, 2017 Magic Monday Musings : Nov 13, 2017
- Nov 7, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris | Taking a Walk Through the Neighborhood Nov 7, 2017
- Nov 6, 2017 Magic Monday Musings - Saturday Writing Group Nov 6, 2017
- Nov 3, 2017 FREAKING FAB FRIDAYS ARE HERE!! Nov 3, 2017
- Nov 2, 2017 Think Tank Thursday... Lessons Learned Nov 2, 2017
- Nov 1, 2017 Whoa Wednesday, Where are you? | Van Gogh Nov 1, 2017
- Oct 31, 2017 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Oct 31, 2017
- Oct 31, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris - writing exercise 30 October 2017 Oct 31, 2017
- Oct 30, 2017 Magic Monday Musings - Eva Oct 30, 2017
- Oct 27, 2017 FREAKING FAB FRIDAYS ARE HERE!! Oct 27, 2017
- Oct 26, 2017 Thursday think and talk: Risk Saying Yes – and No Oct 26, 2017
- Oct 25, 2017 WHOA WEDNESDAY: Renew Direction for Who You Want to Be Oct 25, 2017
- Oct 24, 2017 Tantalizing Tuesdays in Paris Oct 24, 2017
- Oct 23, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: Open the Door Oct 23, 2017
- Oct 20, 2017 Thursday Think and Talk #1 | Julia Cameron and Guest Poetry Oct 20, 2017
- Oct 19, 2017 Whoa! It’s Wednesday… | Where are you? Oct 19, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 Brightly, Beautifully, Brilliantly...Just the Way You Were Intended to Oct 17, 2017
- Oct 16, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: I’m Late, I’m late. For a Very Important Date. Oct 16, 2017
- Oct 11, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men Oct 11, 2017
- Oct 4, 2017 Home of the Free Oct 4, 2017
- Oct 3, 2017 More Than Temporary Oct 3, 2017
- Oct 2, 2017 Magic Monday Musings: my leg two years ago Oct 2, 2017
- Sep 25, 2017 MAGIC MONDAY Sep 25, 2017
- Sep 18, 2017 MAGIC MONDAY Sep 18, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 It’ s Magic Monday » “Time for the proverbial fat lady to sing”. Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 5, 2017 MEET MY NEIGHBORS Sep 5, 2017
- Aug 29, 2017 MAGIC MONDAY : “I Will Take Mine GRAND, Thank You.” Aug 29, 2017
- Aug 12, 2017 She wasn’t born herself Aug 12, 2017
- Feb 7, 2017 How Spinning Thoughts Keep Us from Writing Feb 7, 2017
Like what you see?
Why not stay and read more, submit a piece of your own and more.
search by keyword
- beautiful world
- change the world
- creating joy
- creative life
- creative writing
- Creative Writing
- do it afraid
- Do it Now
- don’t give up
- dream big
- free writing
- Inspire others
- Let’s Do it Now
- life writing
- make it happen
- Moving forward
- open the door
- Tell your story
- wonderful life
- write it down
- write life
- write now
- Write Now
- writer's block
- writing challenges
- writing life
- yes you can
- you can do it.
- you can do this
- your choice
SO VERY HAPPY YOU COULD TAKE A MINUTE TO JOIN US. WE KNOW HOW STRETCHED YOUR TIME AND YOUR LIFE ARE.
WE ARE HONORED TO HAVE YOU.
If You Enjoyed What You Read, Forward This To Your Friends And Family….. If You Didn’t…… Well, Let Us Know How We Can Better Meet Your Needs….
And Don’t Forget To Take The Plunge And Send Us Something Of Yours For Publication….See Your Name On The Www!
Until Next Week –
Bises! – Á Bientôt